AGENT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
One Network was specially setup in May 2011 to provide professional agent management services to the financial services industry.
With an experienced management team with unrivalled years of hands on field experience spanning over five years providing agent management services to a wide range of organisations.
One Network offers:
INSTALLED AGENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
ACQUIRED SKILLS FROM PILOTING ACTIVITIES
DEVELOPED USEFUL INDUSTRY RELATIONSHIPS
- NIPOST, NIBSS ,INTERSWITCH ,UNIFIED PAYMENTS
SUPERIOR COOPERATIVE PROPOSITION
STRUCTURED AGENT ONBOARDNG
Each of One Network area agent supervisor locations is required to recruit 40 or more well located neighbourhood businesses based strictly on professionally designed agent recruitment guidelines with emphasise on the following:.
- Physical verification and mapping of agent locations
- Location qualification based on accessibility and security
- Documentation of applying location owner and staff
- Conduct of security background and viability check
- Confirmation of community acceptance of agents
- Standardised set-up and equipment requirements
- Minimum training and certification of location staff
- Biometric data capture of approved agents
Ongoing area agent supervisor training across
NATIONWIDE AGENT ONBOARDING
Based on an agent management implementation contract with NIPOST, One Network is creating local presence in over 1,170 post office locations nationwide for effective agent onboarding and monitoring of average 40 agent locations even for those at remote villages.
On-going setup of financial and citizens benefits services locations even in remote locations
Agent activities in Adi Etulo, Benue State based NIPOST partnership.
AGENT ONBOARDING PROCEDURE
- Location Owner Collects approval form: Agent Supervisor determines suitability and prequalify location based on provided guidelines
- Approved Location Signs Agent Bank Agreement: Terms, Conditions, services guidelines and agent contract is submitted
- Approved Location Setup and Training: Professional training, staff verification and certification conducted for Location owner's sponsored staff.
- Location Branding and float: Installation and integration with network is effected. Procedural documents and branding materials are made available.
- Listing of Location: Location address is submitted to the central Bank as an approved agent bank location.
- Business Commences at Location.
ENGAGEMENT NEXT STEPS
- Appointment of One Network as Agent Network Manager: Bank issues an appointment letter and one time platform fee payment to One Network indicating number of required Agent locations, preferred on boarding timelines and acquirer interests.
- Deployment Approval obtained: Based on your bank's indicated requirements an on-boarding implementation plan and contract is submitted to your bank for approval.
- Onboarding Contract: An agent location onboarding contract is signed by all parties.
- Agent Onboarding Commences: One network commences the procedure based on finally agreed terms.
AGENT SUPPORT CALL CENTER
One Network Command and control Centre at Zone 3 Abuja provides real time support to all One network managed agent locations.
Agent support and contact center managed via a closed user group network
For accessibility at all banks branches for service convenience, reconciliation and compliance
AGENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
One Network agent identity and location mapping system provides detailed information about all agent locations and staff for activity monitoring.
Real Time Agent Location and Digital Mapping System
PROFESSIONAL AGENT TRAINING
One Network‘s School of Banking Honors is an accredited tertiary institution by the federal ministry of education and the national board for technical education and is listed by JAMB and CIBN as a professional degree awarding financial services training institution.
SBH team have been conducting professional teller and customer service training for financial institutions for almost two decades.
AGENT SUPPORT AND SUPERVISION
One Network operates a command and control and agent support call center.
- This is to facilitate continuous communication with and among agents, real time support from their supervisors or your bank’s call center as well as a reporting channel for members of the public.
- Area Agent Supervisor Locations are linked through a Public IP VPN Network for effective data traffic and information management.
- A dedicated team of One Network agent relationship managers are required to submit agent activity reports on a regular basis.
- To ensure the proper monitoring of agent staff , One Network OnBoarding procedure includes the creation and verification of agent identity database linked to a biometric Identification system.